Friday 9 May 2008

neigbours suck

A bit of history first:
2 months ago one of my girls comes in with very nasty bruise marks on her throat. She came in a few minutes are we had come back with our baby from the doctor who was quite ill with a nasty cold at that time.
So we ask what happened. H had done it, after H had been bullied by C earlier that evening and my daughter went up to her to ask if she was okay, after C had gone in.
2 other girls were there as well.
We take photos of it and call the police as this was too much, this was assault. I had actually been thinking about going going to the A&E with it to have her checked out, but we didn't. We also didn't go to the doc the next day as we should have, hindsight.

A standard thing with the mum of C, R, is that she excuses H for everything as H has special needs and cannot help herself - and its not even a relative to her, WTF my girl that was assaulted also has special needs, asperger and can therefore not always interpret peoples ways in socializing very well, which is held against her and always explained as lying. Which gets me extremely pissed.

Fast forward to last night one of my girls comes in telling me that she was told off by R&K to not go near H.
We talked a bit and she told me that R had talked and K was there. That the comment or R was that "they weren't allowed to play together" "you weren't allowed to be together" or something like that.
My girl was called to come over by C, the daughter or R and hadn't seen that H was there, else she would have stayed away as she doesn't want to risk trouble.
So when she heard that comment she left and told me about it, which I consider quite normal.
My partner got ticked off by this type of stuff happening again and again around here and went to the top of our garden and looked at them.
First he got a snarky grin by K - who has been actively ignoring me for a few months now after stating last year that she wanted to be friends.... - which got him actually more pissed.
Then R started talking to him, which in the end got him and me more and more pissed as R stated that our daughter is *always* lying.
We asked for an example and she comes with and example which is a total lie, she actually tried to get her daughter to say stuff to confirm her, but her daughter only looked down at the road, and didn't say anything, which made it even more clear to me what was going on. I feel very sorry for her daughter to have to put into those positions over and over again by her own mother. The daughter has at times even excused herself to me for the things her mother says and does. That is really scary, when a 10yo knows her mum is doing wrong stuff.
This 10yo has also at times told me that I am the only adult that you can actually talk with normal.
In the end the baby started crying so I went in, but my partner stayed with the conversation for a while and got totally insulted when he got the "parenting advice" that you shouldn't believe everything children say. Pardon.... my own middle child was there and got extremely insulted by it, as she is trying to tell me as much as possible about what is happening to make sure I know about everything before someone comes with stupid comments again.

A really stupid incident was at some point that this same mum R comes to our door with a whole big story and obviously didn't know jack shit about what had happened as I had been there and knew what had happened, but then she preferred staying with her own story, although she had been at work at the time it happened, what a way to deal with things.
At least one of the comments then was that her house is always tidy... like that has anything to do with it.... I could have stated that we always eat healthy - as we do, that didn't have anything to do with the kids argument either.

I am getting so sick and tired of this crap and have had a nice wish of moving, but for now we cannot afford that. So I will have to do quite a bit of work with the law of attraction to get a nice friendly neighbourhood fixed.

No comments: