Friday 15 August 2008

Playground today

Today we went with a friend to the Savil Garden. We had a picnic there, which was really nice.
I realized that with my baby being 6 mos old that basically it was illegal for me to feed her there. But I went ahead anyway, as she got hungry of course. This felt really odd to me, a baby of 6 months really still needs regular feeds, how can legislation not be in such a way that mothers are able to meet the needs of their baby.
I am happy that I have breastfeeding clothing which makes it easy on me to feed unnoticed.


Another odd issue is that I noticed that some parents are having really odd behaviour here and there, some are being sometimes less mature that their toddlers. They are pushing their child forward, to make sure it gets on the slide first or in the crows nest first and with that even telling other children off who are in there. There seems to be very little respect for other human beings and especially not children with special needs.

No comments: