Wednesday 1 December 2010

Traditional food preparation

I have run into a blog and e-course fairly recently which I have come to enjoy. The website is http://gnowfglins.com/
The good thing about this website and their e-course is that they teach traditional food preparation, which is what is the only road to keep people healthy.
I do think the emphasize on grains is too high as I do consider grain consumption somehow that must be kept to a minimum. However, the way the lessons teach how to prepare the grain dishes is really really good. They are sourdough, cakes and cookies and also pancakes, which is basically the only way to eat grains, as else the anti-nutrients will wreck havoc on your system and will leave you with deficiencies.
Anyway have a read and see what you think, I like it

No comments: